This beer is a crisp and thirst quenching lager, a beer that’s a bit lower on the alcohol scale than our other offerings, allowing that après ski party to last well into the night. Saaz and Sterling hops are what Head Brewer PJ Goudreault generously doses our Ajax Pilsner with, allowed to mellow with age, these hops provide the definition of a ‘bouquet’ for a beer.
Ajax, like that cartoon guy? Nah, Ajax is Aspen’s local name for Aspen Mountain. Visible from the brewery—come on, lets be honest—visible from everywhere in Aspen, Aspen Mountain dominates the southern sky. Offering amazing skiing both for the tree- and groomer-lovers alike, Ajax has everything… but beginner runs (no green circles on Ajax!). So, keep Aspen local, impress the locals, and order an Ajax Pilsner after shredding the gnar pow pow of Ajax Mountain.
12oz. 24 (6/4pks) Cans | 5.0% ABV | 29 IBU | Calories: 140 | Beeradvocate: 3.65 | Style: German Pils |
- brand spec
- Case pack-out: 12 bottles/case
- Case weight: 34 lbs/case
- Case dimensions: 12-7/8” x 9-11/16” x 12-1/2”
- Bottle dimensions: 2.97” Diameter, 11.88” Tall
- Pallet configuration: 56 cases per pallet,14 cases per layer, 4 layers high
- Load information: 22 pallets, 1232 cases per 40’ truck
- UPC code: 0-75828-41003-1